Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Thye is seven weeks old!

Josh finally got to hear the heart beat today! It was super cool and he was so excited to record it on our phones, so we can have it with us always. Every time I hear the little beep, beep, beep, I just want to hug my tummy (which is growing as we speak). Here are some pictures from the ultra sound. I tried to circle the baby in yellow and the yolk sack (which is nourishing the baby until the placenta forms) in pink. I put that picture first, then the one with out all the markings. So hopefully people can see it this time. I actually think the six week pictures are easier to read, but hopefully by our December 23rd ultrasound the baby will look like a baby and pictures will go uphill from there. I will try and upload the video from my phone, as soon as I learn how to do that...














As you an see on the bottom of the pictures, the baby has grown and the heart rate is slowing down. If you ask my friend Kim she would say it is because I am having a a boy. The Chinese birth calendar tends to agree with her, but we will see. What ever it is, it is 12.11 mm (last week it was 3.7 mm) and the heart rate is 144.5 beats per minute (compared to 156). Happy and healthy is all we are going for!

No comments: