This is why I think so:
1. I was having a hard time getting to sleep last night because I was feeling really nauseous. It has not gone away all day.
2. I was walking the mall with Josh this morning and I had some pains that made me jump and stop moving. I actually started laughing because I thought I was going to break my water right in front of Wetzel's Pretzels. Not very appetizing for other mall dwellers...
3. I now know when I am contracting. It is getting more intense and she stretches out after each one.
4. I finally finished my thank you cards from the baby showers. God knew I wouldn't have time after she was here. Or I wouldn't want to write them.
5. I got my hair done today and no baby of mine is going to come when Mommy has roots!
6. And lastly, the new car is clean, filled with gas and stocked with beautiful floor mats that she can ruin with crushed Cheerios when she is old enough.
Now daddy just needs to pack his stuff and we are good to go!
Also, I was reading in John today, almost searching for something for God to tell me. I felt rather disappointed because nothing stood out to me as directly applicable to my life. For those of you who know me I am a huge Old Testament fan and usually do not have to "get" anything applicable out of my devotion. But since I have been so anxious, and in a bad mood, I wanted God to just calm me down. He did as soon as I started reading. That is the power of God's word for sure! But I still didn't get a verse to hold on to or anything that I could concentrate on over the next couple of days when I feel anxious. However it dawned on me as I sat down that I was reading about miracle. Jesus turned water into wine. He healed someone's son. He told the pharisees that they should destroy him and he will raise again after three days. He told the Samaritan woman all that she was. Jesus is just awesome and I so lucky to get to be called his child. And I can't thank Him enough for giving me this little girl. When she comes, the timing will be perfect. I waited three years for this, and God has taught me so much through the whole experience. So what is another couple of days, right? Just gives me more time to pray for a great, safe delivery.
The items above still hold true though! Can't wait to meet her!!