Seven is a good number! It is the number of years Josh and I have been married and the number of months our little daughter is. At seven months Madelyn is just getting cuter and cuter everyday. I am not even sure the pictures and videos can do her justice. She is just amazing! I had the opportunity to sit and just watch her play with her toys for an hour and I was in awe at how much she is maturing and getting such a personality.
Here are some cool things she is up to:
1. She has eaten the following foods- carrots, avocados, pears, apples, zucchini, squash, apricots, and green beans. Next we will try peas and bananas.
2. She has two bottom teeth and the top two are coming soon. They are already blistering.
3. She loves to read, play with toys that light up, and chew on everything!
4. She is becoming very independent during the day but is extremely dependent at night. During the day she plays with her toys and only wants to be held if she is eating. At night she doesn't want to be put down at all. It is really sweet except I have to make sure I have everything I need to have done for the night by 5:00 or I go crazy trying to juggle everything!
5. She is learning that she wants to move. Soon, I think she will actually be learning how to move. But I am in no hurry!
Here are some pictures from the past month.
- You will see the funny "old man" face she makes now that she feels her teeth.
- She also celebrated her first Valentine's Day. She got fun blocks from the Worden's as you will see in the pictures.
- And then she got fun presents from Grandpa and Grandma Thye as you will see in the video below. She also got sweet Valentine's cards from Haley and Lexi.
Madelyn, Arianna and Ella all played at the park. Mad liked the toys the best though.
Ari spent the night with us while Josh was in Flagstaff. She read M a book after breakfast. You can see how much she likes books. Even if she can't eat them. :o)
That is what we have been up to this past month. Much more to come in the next month: first ski trip, spring break and more!!! Love you M!!