Anyway, we haven't been up to much. So I guess there aren't very many pictures to show. But here is a synopsis of what has happened since I last posted.
1. Her cord feel off, leaving behind a cute little belly button. Now for a real bath...
2. Mommy's steri strips are falling off, revealing a scar that is not as bad as I thought it would be.
3. She is smiling. (I am not claiming my daughter is gifted, but I swear she is! And I have three witnesses.)
4. We went out to dinner as a family then went to a going away party for Melissa.
5. We had our first family photo shoot with Andrea Reeves from Artisan Photography. (Pictures to be posted later.)
6. We made our first trip to the mall. She slept the whole time. :o)
7. She talked with Grandma Thye on Skype.
And tonight... we are introducing a bottle so she can eat when mommy goes back to work.
She is a lot of work, but so worth it!