Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby is 17 weeks old!

So I love looking at these emails from Baby Center. They also tell you cool things that are happening right now in Baby Thye's life.

- Skeleton is turning into hard bones from cartilage (which makes sense since I can feel the kicks more each day).

- Baby is getting fine hair.

- Fingerprints and toe prints are forming.

- Teeth are beginning to form (note to self: must drink milk this week!)


Here is what the baby looks like:




By the way, you can comment on the blog entries even if you are not a blog member. I took that limitation off a long time ago, but I thought I would let everyone know. We love to hear from you!

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

I comment all of the time!! Isn't it crazy how much happens in only 17 weeks?!

Saw your registry stuff...super cute. It's so fun to pick out everything. Missed you at dinner- Matthew is getting super familiar with Uncle Josh, but won't remember his Aunt Jenni if you never see him!