Thursday, February 19, 2009

Don't be scared for me!

Okay.  So I know I scared some of you by my last post.  I guess the actual baby stuff has come to a halt as of late so you are just stuck with me and my thoughts.  Scary I know.  Imagine being me. :o)  Anyway, I will have you all know that the last couple of days have been just fine.  I have been very busy with work, luckily with clients that I love!  And the baby has been growing and kicking as usual.  I went to Josh's jazz concert last night, which was made even more fun since Josh filled in for one of his students.  It is just nice to hear him play.  The baby really likes music.  They say that he daddy is supposed to talk to the baby everyday, at least twice a day.  Josh does, but I think the sound the baby will be familiar with the most is music.  Although, like mommy, I can tell the baby does not like clapping. He would be moving all around and then during the clapping, nothing.  I think it might be a little too scary of a sound right now.  Who knows???  It has been awhile since I have been in a uterus.  Then today was busy, but fun as I went to the grand ol Babies R Us for the third time this week, only to realize I forgot to register for bottles.  Oops!  Josh and I were working most of the night so we are a little tired.  I just wanted everyone to know I am fine.  

By the way, as I read over my rumblings I noticed I didn't even tell you one of the most horrifying things that happened on Tuesday.  I was leaving the Fertility Center where I picked up a print out of all we had spent in the last year (talk about a scary number) and as I got into the car I heard a buzzing sound.  I looked in the rear view window and I had a bee in my hair.  I immediately stopped the car and out I was shaking my poor little baby belly and messing up my hair like an idiot.  Only to realize that there were about five car fulls of people walking either into the FTC or out.  Figures... :o)   Maybe one of these days I will not be terrified of bugs.  But that day is not Tuesday!

4 comments:

Mrs Bic said...

Girl, you are just losing your mind like the rest of us. Welcome to the baby club!

The Richardson's said...

I second the last comment!

Mark said...

BTW- my website link does not work on your page...

http://web.mac.com/sarahandmark

ok bye!

Julia Z. said...

I'd probably freak if there was a bee in my hair too! Yikes!