- My favorite red shoes broke. Made me feel really good about myself. You know. Breaking shoes...
- I finished of my can of salt and vinegar Pringles. Which surprisingly is a snack I can keep down.
- I gained two more pounds. :o(
- The Cards lost the Super Bowl.
- I found a pair of maternity jeans for 30 dollars that are actually not that bad.
- I super-glued my red shoes back together and wore them to the Cardinals party we hosted. Let's hope they stay put together.
- I have not thrown up in three days. This on is huge!!!!
- I have felt the baby everyday for a week. It is like a little hand is inside my belly trying to tickle me. Very weird, but so cool!!
I am sure there were more, but those were the big ones.
I have an appointment with Dr. Seymann this Thursday and he will schedule the ultrasound where Josh and will find out the sex of baby (if his decides to cooperate). I am currently not making any more guesses as I am totally confused and have no strong feelings one way or the other. I really thought that it is a boy, but now I am starting to think it is a girl. So I am not making any bets. Most likely it will be a girl since Josh and I cannot decide on a girl name. That would be our luck. But I will keep you posted!!