Monday, November 24, 2008

Josh has it too...


So apparently I have a really sweet hubby who is experiencing morning/all day sickness too. Finally, sympathy pains... Today he was walking in the hallway, and all of a sudden started throwing up in a trash can. Then the orchestra director walked by and said, "Yep, you sure are pregnant." Poor thing. Good thing I wasn't there or it would have been two of us! But then he called and said he wanted to come home and lay down. No way Jose!! I work like this all day long and he needs to keep his sick days. So he toughed out the rest of the day just fine. But it made me think of a this really funny cartoon I had seen the other day, when Josh wasn't so sympathetic to the "wonders" of pregnancy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TuTu's Bliss said...

LOL this is perfect! I need to print this twice, one for the fridge and the other to stick on hubby's golf clubs

Santiago and Emily said...

That's a good one! I feel like that is just the thing that would come out of my husbands mouth. Poor Josh! That totally like a scene out of She's Having a Baby. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I know it's not funny but it is funny. I went through the same thing with my pregnancy. My hubby had sympahty pains. And since I had hyperemesis - he was sick a lot. Poor guy. We were both really happy though to have experienced it - at least I wasn't the only one. Anyway, I wish you the best with your pregnancy and congratulations ahead of time. Best regards. Alexis Mei www.alexismei.blogspot.com