Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We are having a baby (maybe two or three)!

After three long years of trying for a family, our prayers have finally been answered and we are having a baby in July. God is so good, and as we embark on the Thanksgiving holiday, we certainly have even more to be thankful for this year. The blessings are overwhelming! I go in tomorrow to schedule the ultrasound and give more blood. Apparently my bloodwork was through the roof (same thing happened to my step-mom Sue when she had Conner and Tanner) so we will see. We might have two or three babies a brewing in there. At this point I have already kicked into mommy mind set. I don't care how many there are, I just want them to be happy and healthy. And even though they are like a month old, I can't wait to meet them. To find out if it is boy, a girl, one of each. To name them. To hold them. The list goes on. I am so excited! Josh is too. Apparently he told his classes today and the kids even wrote "Mrs. Thye is Pregnant" on the board. I love high schoolers sometimes (sometimes...). So if you want to keep up with our progress, our thoughts, feelings, decisions, just tune in. We are happy to have you along for the ride. We love you all!

The proud parents to be:

No comments: