Things I hate about being pregnant (so far):
- sharp cramps (thought those were gone for at least nine months, heck no!)
- no more hummus (believe me)
- overall irritation with almost everyone (especially other drivers and my wonderful husband)
- not being able to eat during the day and getting sick when I pig out at night
- not being able to stay awake during the day and then having insomnia at night (even though I have taken no naps!)
- feeling like the days go by so slow...
- realizing maternity clothes are ugly and way too overpriced
- not remembering anything exactly right (which I am really good at usually)
- not being able to button my pants when I am sitting down (even though my baby is the size of an orange seed)
- feeling like a complete idiot, all the time
And I am sure the list goes on. More, hopefully happier, news tomorrow...
How I Earned 70 Swagbucks Today
2 hours ago